Tuesday 7 July 2015

MY TESTIMONY

MY STORY

WASUBIRE TIMOTHY
 
My name is timothy and I’m located in mukono Uganda, . I started this blog june 2015. I'm a pretty amateur writer, but it has always been something to fall back on when I needed to get things off my chest and out of my mind. I chose to blog because I just want to be able to provide some sort of inspiration. My passion is making a positive difference and helping people. It also includes playing basketball, reading and playing drums but that is a whole different story. I’ve had some pretty dark disappointments in my life, which has helped me build character and made me a stronger person. I hope to help someone out their through my blogs to find comfort, to find the things that makes life exciting again, or even if it’s just to motivate your life. I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it. After this past few years I now firmly believe that it is never too late to be what you might have been. Remember, happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

Ever since I countered the lord Jesus Christ, my life has not remained the same.
In the passed I used to live a life without a purpose. By his grace i am what i am today. Therefor i confidently lean on Gods word which states that "if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature, old things have passed away behold all things have become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.


I love playing basketball,---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk9nInh6GLY


playing drums, studying talking to people(counseling) going for missions and outreaches, singing in the choir and all these give me pleasure. There is no doubt i enjoy doing these things but without Christ I can do nothing.

He declares to me that He is the true vine and I am the branch. He calls upon me to abide in Him daily and bear much fruit.

In the same way, I have learn't that being a Christian is not all about having a Christian name or being morally upright but rather abiding in the word of God (John 8:31). we are the salt and the light of the world, therefore in the darkness(sinful world) we should act as light.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment